In drafting or reviewing any contract, it is important to ensure that the terms of contract are in compliance with the Thai Civil and Commercial Code as well as any legislation that is relevant to the nature of the contract. Umpire Legal’s contract related services will ensure that your interest is protected and the contract should clearly specify the duties, obligations and benefits of each party entering into the agreement.
We can assist you with drafting and/or reviewing contracts concerning:
- Real estate such as agreements for sale and purchase, lease (short term or long term), usufruct, superficies
- Shareholders or partnerships including share transfer documents, sale and purchase agreements, share pledge agreements, general shareholders’ or partnership agreement
- Service or production contracts, general sales and purchase agreements, management agreements, consultation agreements, non-disclosure agreements, indemnification agreements, and so forth
- Employment contracts and Employee’s work rules
- Agreements concerning family matters such as prenuptial agreement, divorce settlement agreement