Import/Export Card (Paperless)

If your company is involved in the business of import and/or export, or the nature of your business requires you to import or export certain products in or out of Thailand, you should register for the (paperless) import-export license with the Customs Department. Through this registration, your company would be added to the online system of the Customs Department so that the goods may go through Customs directly under your company.

Your business must have a corporate bank account and be registered for VAT with the Revenue Department prior to making this application. This process can be completed within one day with the use of the authorised director’s signature on the government forms and the original passport.

It must be noted that additional licenses for import or export may be required depending on the nature of products. Please let us know what goods you are trading in, so that we can check on the responsible government authorities with whom the additional licenses should be requested.