Certified Legal Services in Bangkok
Corporate Due Diligence
Are you seeking to verify the existence of or searching for information about a prospective business partner, investor, or service provider in Thailand? Corporate due diligence is an essential aspect in determining your decision to enter into business with another party in the country.
Why Corporate Due Diligence Matters?
When stepping into an unknown territory, a corporate due diligence can serve as a safeguard. It is designed to provide a look under the hood of a business and can reveal its financial performance as well as bring more insight into an assessment of financial risk. Here at Umpire Legal, our attorneys can have the corporate and accounting documents of the other party issued by the relevant government offices, and carry out basic due diligence about your prospective partners in Thailand.
Content of a Due Diligence Finding
- Detailed analysis of:
- The underlying historic performance
- Cash flow
- Assets and liabilities
- A critique of management’s forecasts, including the working capital requirements of the business:
- Review of the underlying financial systems and controls
- Review of contractual commitments
- Analysis of the taxation position of the business